This table compares the payment gateways that HarmonySite supports.
|Set-up time||Around 10 minutes||Around 10 minutes|
2.9% (US and Canada)
|$0.80 (80p in UK)||$0.30 (Australia, US, Canada)|
$0.45 (New Zealand)
|To set up an account||1. Log into your HarmonySite as a webmaster.|
2. On the Admin Dashboard, scroll down to the Financials heading, and click on the Connect to Stripe
Payment Gateway link to the right of this in the Admin Pages column.
3. On the Connect to Stripe Payment Gateway page, click on the Connect with Stripe button, and fill out your details. Click the Authorize access to this account button at the foot of the page when you're done.
|Set up a PayPal account at www.paypal.com,|
1. Log into your HarmonySite as a webmaster.
2. Click on the cog icon at the top-right of the page to take you to the Website Setup and Configuration page.
3. Click on the "cog" icon next to HarmonySite.
4. On the HarmonySite Details page, click on the Payments tab.
5. Scroll down to the PayPal account/email address field and enter your PayPal account name.
|Ease of Use||The site visitor (the person making the payment) never leaves your group's website. A simple pop-up appears asking for credit card details.||The visitor is taken AWAY from your website to the PayPal website, where they are obliged to log in or create an account, and THEN make the payment, and then return to your site.|
|Retrieval of received funds||Funds are automatically transferred to your nominated bank account a couple of days after the payment is received.||You need to periodically log into your PayPal account and manually initiate a transfer of funds to your bank account.|