It's not always possible to directly edit the content of pages, because the content is generated automatically by part of the HarmonySite software. For example, the Event Calendar page examines all the events in the HarmonySite database, and intelligently arranges them into a calendar format. You, the site administrator, cannot interfere with this process. However, some pages in your site have content that is 100% under your control, such as the About Us page or the History page.
To make changes to pages such as these...
- Log into the website as an administrator
- Navigate to the page that you want to change
- Click on the little edit icon in the bottom-right corner of the page
- Click on the Content tab. You will see a large box called Body of Page, that looks like this...
- You are able to simply start typing, formatting existing text, and/or inserting new page elements, such as links and images (via the buttons on the toolbar).
- Click Save at the bottom when you're done.